2019 TATS Annual Meeting & Clinical Symposium
January 19th, 2019 & January 20th, 2019
Trevecca Nazarene University, Nashville, TN
!!! We're Just 4 Days Away !!!
We want to share with all of you a few important items as we head into the TATS Annual Meeting & Clinical Symposium.
We have added more lab sessions for those that wish to attend. We have also increased the capacity on several lab sessions. The following labs have had changes made:
- Lab Session #1 - Isometrics to Increase Strength & Correct Imbalances (Seats Added)
- Lab Session #4 - Intravenous Fluid Administration (New Session)
- Lab Session #9 - Use of Glucometers, Insulin Pumps, and Insulin Injections in Care of Diabetic Athletes (Seats Added)
Trevecca will be providing parking signage as directional sandwich boards that will lead to the correct parking lots to park in. Please make every effort to follow these signs and park in the designated parking areas for the conference.
On Sunday, January 20th the parking lot next to the church will NOT be available for parking due to church activities. The commuter parking lot (on the opposite side of the Trevecca healthcare facility) is where everyone will park. If you have a need to park closer to the main conference building, please make the TATS Executive Board aware and we will make arrangements for you.
Again this year we will be using an event app to provide schedules, announcements, speaker presentations and bios, surveys and quizzes, and other important information throughout the conference. Instructions for downloading and logging into the event app are below:
- Go to the app store of your choice on a mobile device.
- Search for "SEATA AT Educational Event App" to download the necessary app.
- Open the new app and select or enter the Event ID "TATS2019" (case sensitive).
- Open the TATS Event and enter your login credentials:
- Username: Enter your email address
- Password: TATS2019 (case sensitive)
- You will be prompted to change your password at login.
Once you are logged in, you can update your profile (like adding a profile picture), review the current schedule and take the Pre-Event Survey to begin earning points in the Game Center. You can also use the "Speakout" option to begin talking about the upcoming meeting.
Trevecca provides WiFi access to conference attendees while they are guests on the Trevecca campus. Attendees may use the following username and password onto the Wifi network.
- Username: Student18
- Password: Trevecca4lyfe
Business Meeting Agenda Items
As was previously announced, agenda items for this year's annual business meeting can be submitted until midnight on Wednesday, January 16th. You can submit agenda items by clicking the button. Thank you for your submissions!
Last Day to Register Online
The last day for online registration will be Thursday, January 17th, 2019. All registrations after this day will be done onsite. Please submit your registration by midnight on Thursday so we have the most accurate numbers and can also be prepared for your arrival.
We sincerely hope you can attend and look forward to seeing you in just a few weeks!
If you have any questions regarding the event, feel free to reach out to TATS at firstname.lastname@example.org.