National Athletic Training Month
Social Media Challenge
“Compassionate Care for all”
National Athletic Training Month is held every March in order to spread awareness about the important work of athletic trainers. The 2018 slogan is “Compassionate care for all”. Take a picture of how you demonstrate the theme of “Compassionate care for all” in your unique setting!
- Submit a photo to email@example.com
- Include the following with your submission:
- The names of all people present in the photo
- Your athletic training practice setting
- Why you chose to be an athletic trainer
- What you love about athletic training
- You CAN submit more than one photo, each photo counts as an entry
- TNATA communications will post this picture to social media sites (Facebook and Twitter). Please keep in mind privacy acts FERPA and HIPAA when choosing pictures to submit
- Judging will happen at the end of March and winners will be notified via email April 1st.
- The winners of the photo contest will receive a prize from either Medco, Henry Schein or School Health! Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 submissions!
You will have the whole month of March to submit photos and show Tennessee, and people everywhere, how you and your clinical setting is an example of “Compassionate care for all”!